Love the Ocean

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Obvious Solution

Sometimes when things are right in front of you, you can't see them. Are you too close to the "situation" to really see it? Or do you dismiss it because it is so obvious? Either way, slow down and take a moment to realize that eventually you will find the answer.

I know, what the hell am I talking about? I'm talking about the solution to the problem of obesity and virtually everything that you need to go to a doctor for. I'm talking about NUTRITION. It is right in front of us and we can't see it. Is it that obvious? Apparently not, or our culture would change. We would change to eating only healthy food and very little of it. You know, like nutrient dense superfood. I have been on a high percentage of a nutrient dense superfood  protocol for over 550 days and I can honestly say that I have never felt better in my life.

In my mind I could go over everything that I've done over the last three years and try to determine why I feel the way I do. I keep coming back to the food that I'm eating. Oh yeah, the food is from Isagenix. I've made a commitment to flood my body with nutrition instead of the normal everyday food that most American's eat. By doing so I've changed my life by changing my lifestyle. I don't miss anything in the way of "food" like I used to. The reason? I'm so satisfied eating this healthy nutrient dense food that it makes me lose my cravings and desire to eat "regular" food all the time.

If my health didn't improve as it has, I don't believe I would be writing this blog. I'm on a journey to better health. I would love to help others join me on this journey. So far it has been amazing , but the best part is that it has only just begun. Pretty soon this type of food will become the norm in this country and for those who are passionate about helping others get out of the trap their in, well, let's just say fortunes will be made for those who are at the beginning of this major shift in our food supply.

The people who see trends coming are called "early adaptors". I believe that is what we are with Isagenix. This company is growing at a rapid rate and moved up 8 spots on the top Direct Selling Companies. For those who don't understand the magnitude of that, let me just say that there are maybe a handful of companies that ever jumped that high that fast in one year.

The signs are there. We must solve this obesity epidemic and the only way I see to do it is by providing nutrition to the masses. If you can change your eating habits and stop eating all the things that are causing issues down the road, you can live a long healthy life with gusto. Isn't it obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment