Love the Ocean

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Changing Things Up

Sometimes I think out of the box and this idea is no different. How many of you see a Starbucks on just about every corner? How about other coffee shops? This tells me that there is a serious demand for these type of establishments. Perhaps a change is in order.

I realize that changing people and their habits is a difficult thing to do. Trust me, I have been telling everyone about my lifestyle change and they look at me like I just got out of the insane asylum. However, there are some people that see what I see...not many, but some. It is these type of people that we are looking for. When I use the term, "people we are looking for", I'm referring to helping people who want help, but don't know where else to turn.

It all starts with someone's desire to change their lifestyle. If you had the desire to be the best realtor or the best plumber, you would do everything you had to do to get good and it, and it wouldn't matter what got in your way. That is desire. There is no difference in your desire to become healthy. Once you put your mind to it, then do what you would normally do to get a positive desired result. At least move in the direction of that desire.

For me, there were several key factors in helping me on the journey to better health. The most important was having the ability to control what I ate. So desire is number one. The next one is education. Educating myself about our food supply. During my research it became clear that what I was doing by changing my lifestyle was giving me the best opportunity for a better quality of life. I feel energized. When you stop drinking soda, eating meat, foods that contain GMO's, fast food, etc., then you can slowly but surely feel better.

Taking those steps is a big one. For most people it is extremely difficult to stop some of those "bad" habits. No pulling punches here, those habits MUST be stopped. If you truly want to live a more vibrant life and have the quality you deserve then you must change your eating habits. This is where Isagenix comes in. It is because of this company and the food they provide that my life has changed. I know it must sound like a commercial, but I assure you it is heartfelt. I love my protocol of nutrient dense food. I don't eat as much regular food because I'm so satisfied and I have no cravings.

Do yourself a favor and analyze where you are in your life with regards to food. Are you willing to change? Do you have the desire to change? I can't answer those questions for you, but I can recommend an amazing line of food called Isagenix. This is the future way of fueling the body, at least it is for me and thousands of others. Come on, change things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment